Inherited Property in India
If you have inherited property in India, you would be aware of how contentious inheritance can be.
Inheritance whether intestate, or through a will (registered or otherwise) more often than not results in bad blood and hotly contested litigation.
We can assist you in your inheritance disputes, in England & Wales and in India
- Executing and registering wills
- Obtaining letters of administration or probate
- Obtaining authenticated copies of registered wills
- We can represent you in court and defend your interest in India.
- We can also provide specialist and expert evidence for your litigation in England and Wales.
Get in touch with our multi-lingual solicitors in London
For many years the multi-lingual law firm of Lovell Chohan Solicitors have served the London boroughs of Slough, Windsor, Eton, Hounslow, Mayfair, Twickenham, Richmond & Chiswick. If you have questions regarding India Law Statutes, visit us at our offices in Hounslow, Slough & Twickenham