- Hounslow 020 8814 7599
- Slough 01753 303 631
- Twickenham 020 8814 9989
Planning Law Solicitors
There are many issues that arise in relation to Planning Law. These may include the raising of capital to carry out the project/ extension, seek permission from the local authority and the necessary consents from the Mortgage Company or lender.
Planning Law is an absolute minefield for those not conversed with all the pitfalls. We at Lovell Chohan can offer you advice and assistance from the initial enquiry to build and the arranging of finance through your lender all the way to obtaining planning permission and implementing this. Breaches of planning permission may carry both civil and criminal penalties. Our area of expertise covers the following topics:
- Operational development
- Material change of use
- Planning permission (applications) including conditional planning permission and abandonment of planning permission.
- Planning policies and the prospects of obtaining planning permission
- Appeals to the Secretary of State and the High Courta
- Lawful uses (including certificates of lawfulness of existing use or development or lawfulness of proposed use or development.
- Established use certificates
- Enforcement of Planning controls ( Issue and service of enforcement notices)
- Stop notices
- Execution of works required by an enforcement notice by local planning authority
- Effect of planning permission on an enforcement notice
- Enforcement notice prosecutions
Get in touch with our planning law solicitors in London
For many years Lovell Chohan Solicitors have served the London boroughs of Slough, Windsor, Eton, Hounslow, Mayfair, Twickenham, Richmond & Chiswick. For expert legal advice on planning law, visit our offices in Hounslow, Slough & Twickenham