Here at Lovell Chohan our Commercial Property solicitors have the requisite skills, knowledge and expertise in handling a wide range of commercial property matters with the foresight to deliver an effective and seamless service.
We work closely with all our commercial property clients to complete transactions in an orderly and timely manner and further achieve the best possible results together with a value for money service.
Whatever demands and pressures our commercial property solicitors are subjected to we understand the importance to deliver on time and on budget.
Our Commercial Property Solicitors advise on all aspects of commercial property requirements to help maximise your investment and minimise any potential delays.
Our extensive resources, infrastructure and access to some of the best commercial property barristers allows us to deal with some of the most complex and taxing commercial property transactions.
Whether you require advice on straightforward property transactions or more technical projects, our experienced team of commercial property solicitors will deploy their expert knowledge to ensure you receive a fast, efficient and personal service.
All legal commercial property work here at Lovell Chohan is undertaken only by fully qualified and experienced commercial property solicitors. However they have also been known to make the odd cup of tea.
Our commercial property solicitors can deal with and advise on the following:
- Freehold business premises sale and purchase
- Drafting/negotiating/advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases
- Drafting/negotiating short term lease/licence arrangements
- Landlord and tenant litigation
- Investment property management
- Commercial property work related to the sale of a business
- Deal negotiation and projects
- Development and planning issues
- Extensions/renewals of existing leases
- Negotiating/advising on termination of leases (lease surrender)
- Possession proceedings
- Rent reviews
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation
- Service charge issues