Selling A Property
When you are planning to sell your property, the earlier you instruct us, the better. That way we can have all the paperwork prepared and ready to go so that, as and when you find your lucky buyer, things can proceed as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will typically do throughout the sale process, representing your best interests and dealing with the buyer's solicitor at every stage.
First Stage: Property Sale Agreed
- Obtains your title deeds and asks you to fill in a detailed questionnaire.
- Prepares and sends out a package of legal information and a contract for sale.
- Requests a settlement figure for your mortgage and secured loans, if any.
- Liaises with all relevant parties and negotiates a date for moving ('completion').
Stage Two: Exchange of Contracts
- Receives the deposit as a down payment from the purchasers solicitors
- Organises final accounts and prepares a final settlement for your approval. Collects any balance of funds required.
- Approves the deed of transfer and arranges for you to sign.
Stage Three: Completion
- Pays off the mortgage, if you have one, and notifies HM Land Registry.
- Hands over the deeds and sends balance of money to you.
Get in touch with our residential property conveyancing solicitors in London
To make an appointment or to find out more about how our team of residential property conveyancing solicitors in London can help you with buying a residential property or selling a residential property or assist you with any residential property related matter, telephone our dedicated team on or email us: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can complete our quick online enquiry form and we will get back to you, promptly.