Family Law Solicitors
A deteriorating relationship can cause anxiety and stress, especially when thinking about the effects it may have on children, or a person’s financial status.
Our dedicated solicitors specialise in family law and strive to assist clients regarding a range of family matters. Whether you need advice on disputes, divorce, children or international matters, our trusted solicitors are on hand every step of the way.
At Lovell Chohan we understand the difficulties of family-related issues and offer tailored advice whilst being sensitive and sympathetic at all times. We understand each family matter is different and use a personable approach to suit your needs.
We don’t just believe in helping you through a problem, we believe in solving the problem as well. Our family law team is able to draw on the expertise of our other legal departments within the firm, allowing us to offer practical advice on a wide range of topics, from company law to tax and trust matters.
Our team of family solicitors are able to adapt and advise on all aspects of family law. We deal with a range of problems from helping high net worth clients to smaller issues; this variation means we have decades of experience across all fields.
The following list describes the areas of family law that we cover:
- Divorce and money
- Forieign nationality and divorce
- Divorce in England
- Divorce in foreign nationalites
- Specilaist Indian/Arabic/Pakistani divorces with dowrey claims
- Business assets involved in divorces
- Inheritance involved in divorces
- Children reisdence/ custody/ shared reisdence
- Child maintenance
- Civil partnerships
- Living together ‘Divorce’
- Pre-nuptiial agreement
- Post –nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Care proceedings by the Local Authority
- Emergency protection orders
- Transfer of tenancies
- Ancillary Relief claims with both general and high net worth cases
- Child abduction