Family, Matrimonial & Relationship
The breakdown of a relationship can be one of the most traumatic periods of anyone's life. Naturally, you will be concerned about your current financial and property arrangements and how the break-up will affect any children you may have.
Our Family Team advises and represents clients in all types of family matters, including divorce, co-habitee disputes, children and financial disputes, including matters with an international element.
We are used to advising clients in difficult emotional situations. We aim to provide sympathetic personal advice, tailored to your individual circumstances and requirements. We offer prompt and practical advice on how to cope with problems and resolve them.
Solving family law problems often involves many other aspects of the law. Our Family Team can call on the expertise of other solicitors within the firm whenever necessary to advise, for example, on company law and tax and trust issues.
You can rely on our family law team
Our Family Team advises clients from all backgrounds with all types of problems and disputes, and has considerable experience representing high net worth clients. In particular we cover the following areas of law:
- Divorce and money
- Foreign nationality and divorce
- Divorce in England
- Divorce in foreign nationalities
- Specialist Indian/Arabic/Pakistani divorces with dowry claims
- Business assets involved in divorces
- Inheritance involved in divorces
- Children residence/ custody/ shared residence
- Child maintenance
- Civil partnerships
- Living together ‘Divorce’
- Prenuptial agreement
- Post –nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence
- Care proceedings by the Local Authority
- Emergency protection orders
- Transfer of tenancies
- Ancillary Relief claims with both general and high net worth cases
- Child abduction